Monday, December 26, 2011

What I really want.

I am gay and Nigerian. I am not a retard, stupid or fool. I have no mental defect or brainwashed by "western world". I did not wake up one day and decided to be gay and be hated by the world. I am who I am. I am a son, brother, cousin, uncle, nephew, friend, neighbor, coworker... Homosexuality is never by choice or evil spirit. I have never asked for permission to get married as a gay Nigerian all I asked was to put laws that would protect me from discrimination, violence, hatred and murder. I want to know that if I am attacked and I report to the police I am not at risk. I careless about marriage for now. I know how hard it is for people to misunderstand all things sexuality. They think that my sexual orientation makes me a devil advocate. I am stigmatized for what I had no power over. The Christians condemn me to their hell the Muslims condemn me to death I have come to the realization that my life is all about me, no matter how judged I am by others none of them put food on my table. When I die I die alone. I rather live for the truth even if it means 14 yrs in jail than to spend my whole life living a lie because of a biased society filled with ignorance. I am gay does not mean I hate the opposite sex or cannot have children. I am gay does not mean the ec0nomy of the country would be terrible or the lives of our citizen would depreciate. I am gay does not affect the quality of infrastructure in the country. Call me whatever you want but I am gay and it is who I am.

3 comments:

Ard Time Boss said...

Peter Mc Hendry is NOT a HUMANITARIAN - Peter Mc Hendry is a CONMAN!

He cannot afford any reward - look at his clothes and smell him - Peter Mc Hendry STINKS!

If he cannot afford a bath, how can Peter Mc Hendry afford a $100,000 US Dollar reward?

Peter Mc Hendry's homophobic comments show that he is just another bigoted idiot, this bigotry combined with Peter Mc Hendry's lack of knowledge in the presence of McHendry's narcissistic & misplaced self belief have lead to all Peter Mc Hendry's epic business failures which usually end up in Peter Mc Hendry running off into the bush to avoid another court case!

I strongly advise anyone approached by "Dr" Peter Mc Hendry to go straight to Durban Police Commercial Branch or other local police office and report him now

Contact Durban Police About Peter Mc Hendry NOW on +27 (0) 31327 8000

t said...

Matter of time, people will learn that you're ok just the way you are. Stay cool :) Stay sane through it all.

Anonymous said...

I know where he is for those who want to get their hands on him...